Antique Vintage Baby Nursery Room part 3 – Retro Home Decor
If you’re looking for a Retro Decor or Vintage Antique style baby room. Post three in this series: Antique Vintage Baby Nursery Room is for you.
Today we’ll be looking at decorative lighting and one of the most prolific toys of Victoriana.
While natural lighting will of course give off the best warm tones often thought of when it comes to vintage rooms, you’ll of course need additional lighting at some point. Choosing lamps that have the ambience you’re looking for, doesn’t have to be difficult. You can take a plain lamp that you already have, paint it, and decorate a lampshade with a Vintage feel and add that. If you’d prefer to leave it to the professionals, go with choices like these. (Click on any picture to link to the purchasing site.)
This next item is especially for a little girl. During Victorian times doll houses were one of the biggest forms of indoor play for girls. Though your baby might not be old enough to play with them, it’s certainly a wonderful means of decorating her room until she is. Of course remember to keep all of the small items of play furniture out of reach until she’s old enough to use them.
If you’re a handy carpenter, you can pick up some plans on give making one of these a go.
For the rest of us, it’s probably more cost and time effective to buy ones such as these.
- Decorating Walls with Retro and Vintage style - Retro Home Decor
- Retro Home Decor features vintage jewel tone Sapphire: part 1
- Retro Home Decor features vintage jewel tone - Ruby
- Retro Home Decor features Regal Gem tone Green for your home
- Retro Home Decor Favorite of the Day: Chandelier
- Antique Vintage Baby Nursery Room part 1 - Retro Home Decor
- Retro Home Decor features vintage jewel tone Ruby: part 3
- How to turn your living room into a English Country Cottage!
- Retro Home Decor features Emerald Jade and shades of Green 2
- Retro Home Decor features Emerald Jade and shades of Green 3