Retro Home Decor features Emerald Jade and shades of Green
Retro Home Decor is showcasing the greatest shades of green from Emerald to Jade in vintage and retro home decoration.
Nover-Absinthe Blanqui, Art Poster Print — With French flair this art print praises the green highly alcoholic beverage Absinthe once banned in most of the Western world. You can invite the poster into your salon.
and if you dare…
Green HandkerchiefHark back to the turn of the 20th century through the 20s and re-imagine a World’s Fair with popcorn machines like the below. This one painted a happy ‘Circus Green‘ is sure to be a hit at your next party
Retro Home decor in Victorian style is the hallmark of these Emerald green, vintage style doorknobs. This cut glass reproduction of 1800s early 1900s style knobs are just the ticket for a bedroom or backyard door in your home decorated in vintage flair.
A bit French with it’s Fleur de Lis design and a bit in English in its pitcher style, very historic and vintage looking. This peridot green pitcher makes a great decorative piece sitting in a window even if you decide not to use it for drinks.
Emerald Green Votive holders are perfect for nights when you want to add some ambiance to your table or garden dinner. At 3 inches high they’re just the right height for the perfect candle glow without being overwhelming or detracting from your table setting.
Stay Tuned for Retro Home Decor features Emerald, Jade and shades of Green part 2
- French Kitchen: Retro Home Decor features Coffee Absinthe and More
- Retro Home Decor features Emerald Jade and shades of Green 2
- Vintage Candles feature on Retro Home Decor
- Retro Home Decor features vintage jewel tone Sapphire: part 1
- Retro Home Decor features vintage jewel tone - Ruby
- Regal Jewel tones of Emerald and Jade on Retro Home Decor
- Retro Home Decor features vintage jewel tone Sapphire: part 2
- Retro Home Decor features Emerald Jade and shades of Green 3
- Retro Home Decor Retro Mod Bedroom Black White and Color part 1
- Rockabilly Living Room - Retro Home Decor Suggestions - Part 2