Retro Home Decor features vintage jewel tone Ruby: part 3
Retro Home Decor is happy to present part three of “Jewel tone Ruby” for the vintage style living room.
Red for the Living Room
Pendant Lighting – If you’re going for a 1960s mod feel, try using a few Vermilion color pendant lights along on side of your living room. They’re also a great alternative to recess lighting, for those that don’t want to alter their ceilings, due to aesthetics or a rental agreement.
Ruby glass Bowl – Whether it will take center stage as a piece of art all its own, or you decide to fill it with candy to satisfy a sweet tooth, this art deco style glass bowl in Rich Ruby Red is such to appease the eyes.
Ring…no matter your phone choice, there’s a vintage or retro style telephone for your taste.
Red Vintage Bell Phone – Last but not least, for those of you looking to relive the glorious retro 1980s give this phone a try.
1950s vintage phone with a coin return slot
Push Button Wall Phone in Deep Red
Next on Retro Home Decor – Jewel tone Sapphire!
- Fairy Tale Bedroom: Children Preteens and Teens
- Retro Home Decor features vintage jewel tone Sapphire: part 2
- Retro Vintage Shower Curtain on Retro Home Decor part 1
- Retro Home Decor features Emerald Jade and shades of Green 2
- Antique Vintage Baby Nursery Room part 1 - Retro Home Decor
- How to turn your living room into a English Country Cottage!
- Antique Vintage Baby Nursery Room part 3 – Retro Home Decor
- Retro Home Decor features vintage jewel tone - Ruby