Retro Home Decor features vintage jewel tone – Ruby
Retro Home Decor.net is featuring the vintage Jewel tone of Ruby. Autumn is a great time of year to add rich saturated punches of color to your home decorating plans.
Ruby Red in the Hallway or Foyer
This vintage style picture with Ruby Red roses makes a great highlight for a beige wall, or if you’re daring a red wall.
Alone side is a striking vintage style cabinet in Ruby and Black topped with a glass vase and red glass stones will have your foyer in top Crimson form. By decorating a hallway in red or other jewel tones such as Emerald and Sapphire, you can choose more neutral tones in other parts of your home without looking completely bland.
If your hallway doesn’t have a lot of natural light, you’ll need to add at least 2 light sources per 200 sq feet of space. So as not to crowd out walking space, ceiling light will probably work best (alternately desk or cabinet top). Vintage style Tear drop pendant type lighting brings the light closer, while allow more walking room.
This pendant style light has a cool 1950’s Atomic flair.
We’ll continue our Red Ruby jewel tone decorating suggestions for other parts of the home next time on Retro Home decor.
- Rockabilly Living Room – Retro Home Decor Suggestions Part 3
- Retro Home Decor Retro Vintage Bathroom Soap Dish
- Retro Vintage Shower Curtain on Retro Home Decor part 1
- Retro Home Decor features Emerald Jade and shades of Green 2
- Decorating Walls with Retro and Vintage style - Retro Home Decor
- Rockabilly Living Room - Retro Home Decor Suggestions - Part 2
- Retro Jewel Tones coming soon to Retro Home Decor
- Retro Home Decor features Emerald Jade and shades of Green
- Vintage Candles feature on Retro Home Decor
- Regal Jewel tones of Emerald and Jade on Retro Home Decor