Retro Home Decor features vintage jewel tone Sapphire: part 1
Retro Home Decor is now turning it’s gears towards the jewel tones of Sapphire, Lapis, Tanzanite and more. Decorating your home with the regal shades of Blue can lend to a definite historical vintage atmosphere in your abode.
If you use on on each side of a room, it helps create cross ventilation and can be a lot more healthy and ecologically friendly than an air conditioner.
Cobalt Blue Murano Glass – Cobalt blue has to be one of the most alluring colors ever known to humankind. Bormioli Rocco has introduced a set of glasses with swirls of this deep blue running through it. Perfect for an Art Deco 1930s vintage bar. It also makes a wonderful bridal party gift.
Gingham Flatware 1950s flatware – Give a nod to Barbara Billingsly’s iconic character, June Cleaver with this set of flatware. Gingham isn’t just for dresses. Have a picnic with forks, knives and spoons that truly fit the occasion using this set. If Don Draper were on an outing, could you see him using anything less! Retro flatware at its best.
- Fairy Tale Bedroom: Children Preteens and Teens
- Retro Home Decor features vintage jewel tone Sapphire: part 2
- Retro Home Decor Retro Vintage Bathroom Soap Dish
- Regal Jewel tones of Emerald and Jade on Retro Home Decor
- Vintage Candles feature on Retro Home Decor
- Stay Tuned for Retro Home Decor feature Sapphire
- Retro Home Decor features Emerald Jade and shades of Green 3
- Retro Home Decor features Emerald Jade and shades of Green 2
- Paris France: French Accessories for your home
- Retro Home Decor features Emerald Jade and shades of Green