Rockabilly Living Room – Retro Home Decor Suggestions Part 3
Looking beyond lamps and clocks, let’s see what other cool Retro Home Decor finds we’ve found for our Rockabilly Living Room. In order to keep the flavor of the genre and 1950s era, we have to continue with a color scheme that brings to mind rock with a specific flavor, these key pieces can do that. Remember, clicking on any picture will take your to a page to have a closer look at or be able to purchase these items for yourself.
Every home needs a phone, and in this cool Turquoise you’ll be all set to pick up a ring a ding ding.
Every room needs a little music. Obvious iPods, Zunes and CD Players won’t do will they. Not for the Rockabilly Living Room. So give these a try, and keep the ambience that you’re looking for.
This one I thought really cute with it’s iJuke name. You can still use your iPod without it being obvious that that’s the source of your music. A great “cover up”.
The lines of this sofa / couch are just perfect for a 1950s Retro Style living room. You can almost her the vroom of the engine just looking at it, as it puts you in the mind of a 1954 Ford Thunderbird. All you need to do is add a few Bright cushions on a Retro Rockabilly color scheme and you’re good to go!
Last but not least, add these to your above sofa, and voila. Your living room will take you back to the good and days when Rock and Roll was King, Far Out was a hip saying, girls were Bobby soxers or vixens and guys Letter Men or Cool kids in Motorcycle Jackets. Have fun decorating my “Atomic” friends!
- Rockabilly Living Room - Retro Home Decor Suggestions - Part 2
- Retro Jewel Tones coming soon to Retro Home Decor
- Retro Home Decor features vintage jewel tone - Ruby
- Retro Home Decor Retro Vintage Bathroom Soap Dish
- Vintage Candles feature on Retro Home Decor
- Decorating Walls with Retro and Vintage style - Retro Home Decor
- Regal Jewel tones of Emerald and Jade on Retro Home Decor
- Retro Home Decor Retro Mod Bedroom Black White and Color part 1
- Retro Home Decor features Emerald Jade and shades of Green
- Retro Home Decor features vintage jewel tone Sapphire: part 2