Rockabilly Living Room – Retro Home Decor Suggestions – Part 2
We’re continuing with out Rockabilly Living Room ideas. Let’s look at some more clocks with a 1950s style. Making a big punch that Atomic wall clock makes a statement. Fun and quirky, with a strong nod to George Nelson it’s just right for a Retro decorated living room.
If you’re going for a table clock, a fun little red one, can be exactly what you need.
What would a room do without light? You certainly can’t stay in the dark, and these retro decor lighting fixtures, will do just the trick. A snazzy Black and White Lamp shade for a drop lamp brings fun and chic together, and allows other colors in your room to stand out. If you’re looking for color, Avocado Green, Turquoise Blue and Red are 3 of the 6 best Rockabilly colors to choose (the other 2 being, Black, True Thunderbird Blue and Mustard Yellow) – the lamps below show off 3 of the primary colors for your retro room.
With Ideas likes these, you’ll be on your way to a Rockabilly living room in no time. Stay tune for part 3, where we move on to some of the final pieces, to get the living room with the Retro Home Decor look that you’ve been Searching for!
- Retro Jewel Tones coming soon to Retro Home Decor
- Rockabilly Living Room – Retro Home Decor Suggestions Part 3
- Regal Jewel tones of Emerald and Jade on Retro Home Decor
- Retro Home Decor features vintage jewel tone - Ruby
- Retro Home Decor Retro Mod Bedroom Black White and Color part 1
- Retro Vintage Shower Curtain on Retro Home Decor part 1
- Retro Home Decor features vintage jewel tone Sapphire: part 1
- Stay Tuned for Retro Home Decor feature Sapphire
- Retro Home Decor features Emerald Jade and shades of Green
- Retro Home Decor Retro Vintage Bathroom Soap Dish